An overnight stay at an authentic western ranch is just a scenic two-hour drive from the Las Vegas Strip, thanks to Tour Limo Coach and our partners at Grand Canyon Western Ranch. Our exciting Cowboy Cabin and Sunset Adventure tour include one-night cabin accommodation, three meals, live entertainment, a sunset horseback or wagon ride and luxury roundtrip ground transportation from Las Vegas.
Your ride to the Grand Canyon Western Ranch will be a pleasure aboard one of Tour Limo Coach’s luxury vehicles. We offer to pick up and drop off in any location in Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, and all surrounding areas.
– Overnight stay in a cozy pine cabin with accommodation for two, three, four or five guests. All cabins are decorated with western artifacts and feature queen size beds and full bathrooms with authentic cowboy clawfoot tubs and showers. Rooms also feature fireplaces and air conditioning. Larger cabins offer loft beds and all cabins have a porch with a rocking chair.
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at the Historic Wild Western Ranch House
The Historic Ranch House, offering a casual and relaxed dining atmosphere, serves up an authentic home-style fare. The Diamond Bar pours wine, beer, and spirits for adult guests. Live entertainment is provided by professional musicians.
– Live cowboy entertainment
– Horseback or wagon ride at sunset guided by a genuine cowboy (approximately 1-hour duration)
– Sightseeing with real Buffalo at the top of our spectacular overlook
Enjoy a leisurely ride on horseback or in a horse-drawn wagon to Sunset Point, where you’ll enjoy a champagne toast (soda for guests under 21 years of age). Be sure to bring your camera because you won’t want to miss taking some spectacular shots of the sun setting behind the mountains while wild buffalo roam the range. During the ride, you will be serenaded by a cowboy entertainer.
Call Tour Limo Coach today to book your Cowboy Cabin & Sunset Adventure Tour. (tour code WA6)